*Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is paramount to both. This is why we include a no cost maintenance plan1 with the lease or purchase of every new Toyota for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. To help navigate life's potholes, 24-hour roadside assistance2 is also included for 2 years, regardless of mileage.
Toyota-trained technicians ensure you maintain your Toyota properly and help improve your vehicles's overall performance, while keeping a complete history of maintenance visits. In an effort to help scheduling your service, we will deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers:3
- Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
- Replace engine oil and oil filter4
- Rotate Tires
- Multi-point vehicle inspection
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance
ToyotaCare features 24-hr. roadside assistance5 for those days when you need a tire changed, a door unlocked or even a tow. This lifeline provides and additional layer of peace of mind.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance Covers:
- Battery jump starts
- Tire Service
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Lockout protection
- 1Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
- 2Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of 3 years from date of first use. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.
- 3Excludes those items listed in the Warranty and Maintenance Guide under Special Operating Conditions.
- 4Consult the vehicles Warranty and Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended services and intervals.
- 5Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.